- I am loud and sometimes proud of it. When I get excited my volume goes up. And like Halle Berry I’m kinda deaf in one ear.
- I am lactose intolerant and allergic to peanut butter. Funny thing is I can’t take fresh milk but I can have sour milk. I don’t take powdered milk. It just doesn’t make sense to me.
- Sat next to Mr Kamera in English Literature class in the Sixth Form. Didn’t realise then that he’d be the big deal that he has become. I used to think his beat making was annoying and noisy.
- I am extremely shy and I babble to try and cover it up. The silence makes me feel awkward like something is missing so I talk my way through it.
- Fine Art is my biggest talent. Just haven’t picked up a pencil in years. I love to draw. Mixing paint and blending it used to give me a high. I don’t have time for it no longer.
- My nicknames include Miss Muffy, T.T, TZR, depending on which part of my life you are in. My mum had two friends Terry and Lynne which is how I got my middle name.
- I have a short concentration span and I get distracted easily. When I am bored you will know it. My ability to be pretensious is weak. I also don’t lie very well.
- My greatest fears are snakes and heights. I cannot deal where these two are involved. My tummy knots up and I get nauseated.
- I always say I wouldn’t but if I had money I’d have some plastic surgery done in several places. My cheeks, my ribs, my teeth and my feet.
- When I was young I thought I’d be a teacher, cause they go on holiday. Looking back now I should have aspired to be a landlady instead and live off of my lodgers.
What’s the postal address Miss Muffy? Make sure you utilize the drawing/painting instrument I’ll send you…. Enjoyed the note, thanks.
14 Lavinia Road, Waterford, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
I can’t wait!